- Yeti SB130 T-Series
Yeti SB130 T-Series
The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesnt wander while climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
- Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When Youre Not
- The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
- Refined for the unknown and everything in between, the SB130s Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
- Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement